Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Source for European wall tranformers in Canada (or the US)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyAyXGhF

Hey all,
I'm wondering where I can get UK style wall transformers? If possible in Canada or even the US. Specifically, I need a wallwart that outputs 12V AC ideally with a 2.1mm plug. I've checked digikey.ca and all their AC-AC wall transformers are north american / japanese (110-120V).

Thanks for the help guys,

Mike

As I said, AC output power supplies are rare. How much power do you need?

If you need a UK plug, that is different from most of Europe, even though the voltage is the same.

I think that the best way to get what you want is to find a low-voltage lighting transformer, as they are rarely rectified.

I found some here:-
https://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?hl=en&q=BiOrb+Transformer+12v&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1276&bih=683&ix=iea&ion=1&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=7832546710267807918&sa=X&ei=8FU_T5TuF4ay0QXq95iPDw&ved=0CHIQ8wIwAA

although I have no idea if any will ship to America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back