Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

speech recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawat abhishek

i am in my final year B. Tech(e&c). i need help on project which is "speech recognition......".

my plan is-

i input data in one language which should be stored and then i have an output which is in other language basically translation. i thought of only translating numbers.

since the only good teacher in my college is gone i need help on how to go about it.

PS: please don't tell me it can't be done

rawat abhishek said:
i am in my final year B. Tech(e&c). i need help on project which is "speech recognition......".

my plan is-

i input data in one language which should be stored and then i have an output which is in other language basically translation. i thought of only translating numbers.

since the only good teacher in my college is gone i need help on how to go about it.

PS: please don't tell me it can't be done
most of the things will be covered in s/w only ..so better to ask some s/w experts like in codeguru.com/forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back