Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

speed control with intensity

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazzy_zainal

my lecturer want me to upgrade the control car.. he want me to upgrade the control car by not using the remote.. i've got idea by using the LDR. the problem is how can i change the speed.. can i use untensity to change the speed.. if intnsity high.. the speed will increase and vice versa.. can i? or u have any other idea?

Yes, you could use the LDR and, as you say, arrange for more speed with greater light intensity.

Another way to do it is to use infra-red light and a infra red detector diode. This is very similar to your idea of the LDR, but with infrared you might have less interference from the room lights.

You could also consider using sound intensity to control it. Or you could use radio control signals, but this is more complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back