Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Spot the Flub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sceadwian

Banned
I've seen plenty of Internet sign posts that show people flubbing wording and meaning bad, this is the first time I've ever found one myself.

Attachments

• FedEx Dumbasses.jpg
    FedEx Dumbasses.jpg
    376.7 KB · Views: 265
Could it be that FedEx have engaged the services of Dr Emmet Brown?

JimB

I don't know Jim, unless you're a doctor, I'm a back of the arm chair comedian. The lack of a flux capacitor though hints strongly at it being just another stupid person.

I'm not sure if I should find it sad or ironic. If a delivery company can't put a basic chart together that meets even a common sense understanding of possible real world delivery dates... I think I classify it as sad.

Last edited:
Are you talking about the missing Sunday the 18th?

I see that if I use same day shipping on the 25th it will arrive by the 24th. :confused:

So if I send my self $100 on the 25th it should arrive on 24th where I can then add it to the first $100 I sent again and if I do this enough times I could literally become an over night millionaire. :D

Last edited:
See it now Destrom? tcmtech did. Although JimB gets the award for spotting it first with the non-referenced time travel experimenter anyone familiar with American movie's of the 80s knows well.

tcmtech, nothing shows any signs of being recursive. That'd be a Ponzi scheme =)

Last edited:
Oh, I thought I posted here. Yes, I see it now. I can't believe I didn't see that before :p My mind just wasn't working right the other day :D Hahaha, good catch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back