Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

St Georges Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericgibbs

Most Helpful Member
hi,

In the UK we celebrate Saint Georges Day today.

Saint George is the patron Saint of England, renowned for Dragon slaying,, must have been good at his job, not seen a dragon ravishing a maiden for many a year.;)

This image is the flag of St George and England.

Eric

Saint George is the patron Saint of England, renowned for Dragon slaying
He would never get away with that these days, Dragons would be declared a "Endangered Species" and hence protected under various international treaties.

On a slightly different tack, I wonder what a dragon would taste like?
Consider a nice juicy dragon steak done on the barbeque, good or ghastly?

What if you had a fire-breathing dragon?
Could it barbeque itself?
How would it know when it was done?

Enquiring minds need to know the answers to these questions.

JimB

Well then to all my friends here across the pond a Happy St. George Day.

On a side note I guess dragon on the barbie would be good. Then too, I eat just about anything. :)

Ron

@what does dragon taste like?

Are dragons birds or reptiles?

We all know what birds taste like.

If reptile, I suspect the different excretory (e.g., kidney) function would lead them to taste like alligators. I would characterize fresh alligator as being like chicken with a little fishy taste.

John

Flame grilled dragon wings with fries from McDragon's are very popular.:rolleyes:

So when is Saint Michael's day ? :p

Last edited:
I think we still have dragons around here but they are very small and stealthy.

I am sure one keeps biting me at work because I keep coming down with a severe case of 'dragin ass' about half way though the shift. :p

Anyone else seem to have this issue at work as well? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back