ST72F325J6B6 Programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

cucamunga

Hi, somebody in here ever has program a ST microcontroller?
I have a ST72F325J6B6 and i need some schematics for a programmer. Until now i found nothing !... If someone can help me with this.
Thanks !!!!!

never heared of anything even like this,, but if you know what kind of memory (flash/eeprom/...) and how it is connected, maybe.. -MAYBE- you could find a way to program it... do you have a datasheet for that device? if you do, post it here...

Have you ever considered trying google?, here's the second hit it gave me:

The top hit was:

In any case, why are you particularly wanting to use this processor?.

Thanks for your consern, but i want to build it(the programmer), not buy it.
I like this microcontroller because i failed to program my 18F452(burned) and my 16F877A and because this particulary microcontroller is shrink(package),a lot of serial interfaces(SPI/SCI/I²C),12X10-bit A/D converters and the most important... i already buy one .

So you bought a totally obscure micro-controller, with no idea if DIY programmers are available? - yet you can't even get a PIC programmer to work, when there's more support available than any other type of processor?.

The second link I gave you has programming details listed on it, design and build your own!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…