Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

stepper motor board

Status
Not open for further replies.

eugene2021

would like to have a stepper motor attached to camera ,so camera could sweep back and forth area 180deg . anyone have schematic ,or any idea how to do this? i have a small b&w camera & steppermoters out of old dot matrix printer .

Stepper motor boards, ICs and schematics are cheap and plentiful. There are chips, ULN something or other, do a search. I make my own stepper drivers- it's easy to do with a microcontroller, just an H-bridge and a handful of diodes. Unfortunately, I have little mechanical skill so that's where my projects fall apart- I could drive the motor, but I couldn't build up the mount for the camera :cry:

Good luck,

j.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back