Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

STR-Z2156A, STR-Z2154 psu ic datasheets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timescope

Hello everyone,

I am looking for specifications for STR-Z2156A and STR-Z2154A but have only found projector circuit diagrams that use these ics on the internet, no datasheets. The STR-Z2156A is defective in a 32inch lcd tv 24v backlight inverter supply but only STR-Z2154 is available where I live.
Any information would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Timescope

This site is a source for the STR-Z2156A, but as you can see, they claim that there is: "TEMPORARILY NO DATASHEET" (a very unusual situation, in my opinion).

But if your convinced the IC is dead and just needs to be replaced, I'd guess that you don't really need the datasheet anyway.

Last edited:
Thank you cowboybob. Dozens of sites claim to have the datasheet but say it is not available when you get to the site. Only STR-Z2154 is available here. The application circuit is almost identical so I wanted to check the current and power ratings but will give it a try.

Thanks,
Timescope.

This site is a source for the STR-Z2156A, but as you can see, they claim that there is: "TEMPORARILY NO DATASHEET" (a very unusual situation, in my opinion).

But if your convinced the IC is dead and just needs to be replaced, I'd guess that you don't really need the datasheet anyway.

This post has the correct link in the quote above (I mistakenly posted the wrong link in post #2). Broke my own rule about checking links before posting. :mad:

My apologies.

CBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back