Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Student need ur help :) biomedical circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

^Shine^

:D hi

I am a student in college and i need electronic circuit to build it and it must have 3 IC`s or more ... the circuit should be used for biomedical ...

plz help me :lol:

thanx for ur help

Guuuuuys i need more :cry:

:cry:

i need something like this

Jogging Timer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3V Battery powered
Beeps after a fixed minutes delay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Circuit diagram:

http://www.redcircuits.com//JogTimer.GIF[/img]

Parts:
R1_____________47K 1/4W Resistor
R2_____________10M 1/4W Resistor
R3______________1M 1/4W Resistor
R4_____________12K 1/4W Resistor (see notes)

C1,C3__________10µF 25V Electrolytic Capacitors
C2____________100nF 63V Polyester Capacitor

D1___________1N4148 75V 150mA Diode

IC1____________4093 Quad 2 input Schmitt NAND Gate IC
IC2____________4060 14 stage ripple counter and oscillator IC
IC3____________4017 Decade counter with 10 decoded outputs IC

Q1____________BC337 45V 800mA NPN Transistor

SW1___________1 pole 9 ways Rotary Switch (see notes)
SW2___________SPST Slider Switch

BZ1___________Piezo sounder (incorporating 3KHz oscillator)

B1____________3V Battery (two 1.5V AA or AAA cells in series etc.)

Device purpose:

This circuit was developed since a number of visitors of this website requested a timer capable of emitting a beep after one, two, three minutes and so on, for jogging purposes.
As shown in the Circuit diagram, SW1 is a 1 pole 9 ways Rotary Switch. Setting the switch in position 1, the Piezo sounder emits three short beeps every minute. In position 2 the same thing happens after a 2 minutes delay, and so on, reaching a maximum interval of 9 minutes in position 9.

Notes:

Needing only one time set, rotary switch can be replaced by an hard-wired link.
A DIP-Switch can be used in place of the rotary type. Please pay attention to use only one switch at a time, or the device could be damaged.
Varying R4 from 10K to 15K you can obtain more or less than three short beeps after the preset time delay.
To obtain a one-second beep only, after the preset time delay, disconnect pin 9 of IC1C from pin 9 of IC2 and connect it to pin 8 of IC1C.

but another thing ...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back