Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suggest me the sensors ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you asking for some sort of photodetector? What do you mean by "touching stroke."

Why I ask is that one could have a photodetector embedded in an object that would respond whenever a light beam hit it. In an alternative, one could put a photodetector near the source of light and detect when the light reflects off of an object in the vicinity. Yet another alternative would detect breaking of a light beam.

Rather than trying to address all of the options, it would be best if you described a little more what you mean and are trying to do.

John

Good catch.

want to sense the light touching stroke
Sounds like some of the spam I delete without opening. :D

For a physiological approach, I would consider trying to detect an evoked potential. It might be a very noisy signal.

For a non-physiological approach, I would try capacitance. Certainly, one can discharge a gold-leaf electrometer with very light touch. I suspect getting a decent baseline and low noise would be hard. And of course, a close encounter might register as an actual contact.

I hope the OP follows up with more information. Is he asking for skin-to-skin or any object-to-any other object? John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back