Suggest me the sensors ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you asking for some sort of photodetector? What do you mean by "touching stroke."

Why I ask is that one could have a photodetector embedded in an object that would respond whenever a light beam hit it. In an alternative, one could put a photodetector near the source of light and detect when the light reflects off of an object in the vicinity. Yet another alternative would detect breaking of a light beam.

Rather than trying to address all of the options, it would be best if you described a little more what you mean and are trying to do.

John

Good catch.

want to sense the light touching stroke
Sounds like some of the spam I delete without opening.

For a physiological approach, I would consider trying to detect an evoked potential. It might be a very noisy signal.

For a non-physiological approach, I would try capacitance. Certainly, one can discharge a gold-leaf electrometer with very light touch. I suspect getting a decent baseline and low noise would be hard. And of course, a close encounter might register as an actual contact.

I hope the OP follows up with more information. Is he asking for skin-to-skin or any object-to-any other object? John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…