Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyG2

Original Thread

I'm in th market for a new PC and am close-to clueless about which parts I should get. I was told by a few other forums that the C2Duo was the way to go while gaming, web-surfing, etc. I have a budget of $800 (not going any higher!, I raised it from $750 on another forum) and I was wondering what y'all would suggest to a computer-n00b nike me! Thanks y'all in advance!

I'll be back on in the morning before school, gotta go to sleep.

This is an electronics forum... as in... building circuits... not computers. Many people on here do happen to know a lot about computers but that doesn't mean it's really an appropriate place to be asking computer questions, especially if it's your first post, and especially in an inappropriate place like the 'electronic projects' section, instead of the ****-chat/off-topic section...

No offense, but it's not like there aren't dozens (or hundreds) of actual computer-related forums you could be going to instead.

Last edited:
I would suggest finding a local computer store (not a big box store) and ask them. They'll custom build a machine and offer you suggestions on what to put into it. 800 bucks will get you far nowdays on a decent PC. If you're a complete newb as far as computer internals go, spend about the next 2 months researching on google. That's how long I took picking parts for my last machine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back