Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

super noob here about to make some led glasses needs help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

combatsak

Hello! Like i said i am verry new to this electronics stuff but im trying to make a costume that requires some electronics so im trying to learn but it still cnfuses me.

i just need to get a few things straight. If i wanted to make a pair of glasses that light up from the inside all i need is wires a resistor for the led a battery pack and a switch right?

second thing does this Auto Color Changing RL5-RGB-ACC Specifications led light flash rgb like those flashing pacifiers that you see at fairs and what not?

Yes, that would pretty much be about it. If you can provide info like the battery voltage you plan to use and some data on the LEDs we can provide more info.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back