Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Superhet receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudu

Hi Friends,
I working on a seemingly simple design, a superhet receiver, but i have problems coming up with a design with just 3 transistors and no ICs or OP AMPS. Any ideas or help will be greatly appreciated

dudu said:
Hi Friends,
I working on a seemingly simple design, a superhet receiver, but i have problems coming up with a design with just 3 transistors and no ICs or OP AMPS. Any ideas or help will be greatly appreciated

It depends what you want it to feed, only three transistors is pushing it a bit - although you should be able to feed a set of high impedance headphones or a crystal earpiece.

Try like this:

Transistor 1: Mixer/Oscillator.

Transistor 2: IF amplifier.

Transistor 3: Audio amplifier.

You will also need a germanium diode for a rectifier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back