Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SVI3102B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty well all the hybrid power amplifier IC's I've ever seen (which is quite a lot!) have been STK's, I've never seen (or heard of) an SVI.

Perhaps if you gave the make and model of the amplifier someone might know of it?.

Nigel Goodwin said:
Pretty well all the hybrid power amplifier IC's I've ever seen (which is quite a lot!) have been STK's, I've never seen (or heard of) an SVI.

Perhaps if you gave the make and model of the amplifier someone might know of it?.

Dain :\ Just two days ago I dumped it. Well, there's nothing to loose, the IC was free anyway :D

And it is most probably broken, because the amp itself worked good, but no sound came out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back