Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Swapping boatds

roughshawd

I know manufactures use trade secrets to "hide" there techneeks, but electronics are electronics... So where do I find a compatibility list with work around?
Preferably a pin out chart based on the sop of the manufacturere??
Right now, I have a Westinghouse TV with such bad sound.... I want to swap out a Sony bravia board....

Boards are proprietary and are not interchangeable between manufacturers or even models.

I know manufactures use trade secrets to "hide" there techneeks, but electronics are electronics... So where do I find a compatibility list with work around?
Preferably a pin out chart based on the sop of the manufacturere??
Right now, I have a Westinghouse TV with such bad sound.... I want to swap out a Sony bravia board....
You can only swap ALL of the boards. When you swap ALL the boards, you have to swap the display and chassis at the same time.

Back