Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

switching problems with bjt

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidex

Hi, i have a problem in using a C1815 xsistor,when d emitter is earthed it prevents my cct 4rom switching.Will a mosfet solve dis as i cannot put an emitter resistor to maintain my time constant.Can i gnd d source directly?The switching is to be at d same time with another switch,one to produce a siren sound and d other 4 wave shaping to make d sound perfect.Also what kind of mosfet do i use?

Please use proper English with complete spelling for all words.
Attach your schematic so we can see what you are trying to talk about.

you are probably talking about modulation of your siren sound, C1815 can do the job, but audioguru cannot help without a schematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back