Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

syncrometer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bioelectronics

Hi Folks!

I would like to make a syncrometer.
http://www.syncrometer.com/build/

I am new to electronics so please try to give me answers that will be appropriate to beginners.

I am trying to make the test surface.

The instructions says

Cut two 3 1/2 inch squares out of stiff paper such as a cereal box. Cover them with slightly larger squares of aluminum foil, smoothed evenly and tucked snugly under the edges. You have just made yourself a set of open capacitors

If you look in the picture there is a screw in the centre of the plate and how come they don't write about it in the instructions

http://www.energetic-medicine.net/Syncrometer.html
If you look at this one the plate does not look like a foil paper and it looks like a sturdy piece of aluminum

Also the wires going from the switch to the plate.
Can someone tell me how the wires are connected from the switch to the screws
Thank You Very Much

No, it's pretty much fact. Much of my career was in Biomedical Engineering. If it really worked, it would have been snapped up and sold by major medical companies. Even if it had been patented by the "inventor", the big bucks would have bought them out or just worked around the patent. Snake oil salesmen just switched from "patent medicine" to electronics. Testimonials are not science.

Ken

Hi Folks!

I would like to make a syncrometer.
https://www.syncrometer.com/build/

Wow that website was a great read! What a hoot! :D

For $250 you can buy the "dual frequency 30kHz - 1kHz zapper" (which runs for many hours from a single 9v battery) and connect it to two plates;

**broken link removed**

And this is what it does;
"The Clark Zapper and Plate Zapper is not intended for use in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease; not intended to affect the structure of any function of the body; not intended for medical or therapeutic purpose. The Zapper has not been evaluated or licensed as a medical device by the US FDA. Dr. Clark states to not experiment with a Zapper if pregnant or wearing a pace maker. All information is for educational purposes only. Talk with a health professional before attempting any self health program."

Anybody with an RF or HF design background will particularly like the fact that the two plates must BOTH be connected to the RED (+) terminal of the Zapper (and nothing connects to the (-) terminal).

:D :D :D

Last edited:
When I was a kid, I wired a D cell, the secondary of a vacuum tube plate transformer, and an interrupter made from a clock gear and a piece of tin, all in series. The primary was the output.
Now THAT was a zapper!
I'm ashamed to tell you what I zapped, but it didn't cause any permanent harm.:rolleyes:
It may have cured the critter of cancer, though.

Last edited:
Anybody with an RF or HF design background will particularly like the fact that the two plates must BOTH be connected to the RED (+) terminal of the Zapper (and nothing connects to the (-) terminal).

:D :D :D

And you call yourself an engineer. Anyone can see that is the low power mode. The battery last for much longer. ;)

[MODNOTE]Deleted Off Topic[/MODNOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I try to be pretty open minded about things, and since the human body uses electrical nerve signals and electrical brain activity there is always some chance that an electrical device could help (or harm) the human organism.

What annoys me is when they use an electrical device which is basically faulty, like a mW 555 timer at a few volts and 30kHz connected via ONE WIRE.

Now connecting a higher voltage and higher current to someone with BOTH WIRES could have a significant effect on "health"! ;)

I made something like this for someone who was very ill, the schematic was in a book that cost a packet.
Didnt effect a cure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back