Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ta72915

Status
Not open for further replies.

threewheeler7

i have a few of these laying around and i need to know a couple things about them. what i Vref for on this chip? and what is the minimum part count i can get away with, to run a motor with this chip?

i now need a chip that has the same (or similar) control as the ta7291(in1 in2 vref/pwm) but can drive a load up to 4 amps at 5 volts.

i now need a chip that has the same (or similar) control as the ta7291(in1 in2 vref/pwm) but can drive a load up to 4 amps at 5 volts.

Gadzooks, then why did you make your original post for the ta72915 ?

I am sure Eric has better things to do than waste his time searching for a ta72915 when that is not exactly what you want. Geez.

Check out BA6209 and stack 2 or perhaps 4 of them in parallel. let us know how it goes....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back