Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Taking An LCD from back up cam and making display for Trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketch69

my friend gave me a back up came that had an 8 pin mini din on it, i took the lcd out and its model number is CLAA070JA0BCW.
Im trying to make it so i can plug this into the video output of my stereo so i can mount it on my sub woofer box.
If i can get the pinout or anyhelp with wiring it right into the lcd that would be great.

The back up cam lcd is a Obserview CM-7801 with a 7" 16:9 LCD Monitor if that help

First Google result **broken link removed** LCD Datasheet

Third Google result https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2010/11/Obserview2520BS780174L.pdf CM-7801 Specs, did your friend also give you the control box? The control box has all of the connector break outs for Audio and Video.

Note that some members get upset when you post the same topic twice on the same forum. Some don't even like the same topic spread across several forums. Something to be mindful of in the future...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back