Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TDA2009A amp project :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolf08

I am going to make a box that houses two 6 inch Aiwa speakers (mids) one TDA2009A amp and a power supply. the amp can power 10w to each speaker which i think is plenty for something you plug your ipod into our guitar. I am bying the kit for 20$ and was wondering if i could make a few adjustments. I want to add a gain control that will control both speakers if possible and some guitar options like tone and treble. but i dont no how to do it.

Here is the circuit here --------> https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2010/10/ck708.pdf

When i removed the speakers for there own boxes i saw that they weren't held by screws but by twisting them in to place and i cant think of a way to mount them in by box (cleanly), any ideas?

here are pics of the speakers :confused:

Attachments

• IMG_1301.JPG
    IMG_1301.JPG
    606.6 KB · Views: 325
  • IMG_1300.JPG
    IMG_1300.JPG
    534.6 KB · Views: 308
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips