Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Telephone Circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabibu

Hi guys,
I can't seem to get detailed up to date telephone headset receiver circuits + their functionality (for a voip phone-interface connections and circuitry, Analogue receiver circuitry and component operation, Digital receiver and component operation)
Can any one assist or point me in the right direction.

Thanx for the reply Super voip, keep informing me.
I have several circuit parts, from oscillator, amplifier, filters and circuit information. Thing is I don't have access to how to put this circuits together, for transmission and reception + I believe there are several chips I can work with, which I'd appreciate if you'd shed a light.
For voip a Cat 5 ethernet cable (STP), with an RJ45 kind of termination

you can send me any material via email.

There are a lot of chips to work with and development boards for these would cost big$, and you don't get them working........ if you only need 1 or 2 check the Grandstream VOIP phones.
I have bought the Grandstream 200, 10/100M switch built in for around AUS$100 about US$85 and they work so long as you don't have to do anything too fancy. Very handy to have one even if you do have to make 100 using chips as then you can be sure that it is not a problem with your phone design if the service stops working. Are you setting up your own VOIP server for testing?

Hi,
This is an actual project I'm undertaking in my final university year. I need to physically fabricate the circuit to demonstrate functionality and feasibility. keep the ideas flowing.
I can acquire a Grandstream, specify further on the chips and their on circuit functioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back