Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Text width in this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljcox

Does anyone know why in this forum, the posted texts are sometimes within the screen limits but, on other occasions, are sometimes wider than the screen and you have to move the horizontal scroll bar to read each line.

Is there a way to fix this annoyance? (I suffer from RSI and the less mouse work I have to do the better)

Len

it might be because of many reasons.

one is that someone has attatched a big schematic. the whole thread fits with the size of the schematic.

another reason might be that someone is using a really big avatar. i havent seen that happening here but it is a possibility.

and it might be because someone has included a big image in his signature. i remember seeing someone who had an image in his signature that looked like a billboard :lol:

i dont think there is anyway around this. but the administrator or any person who has experience in phpBB forums might give you a better answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back