Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TFT screen wiring ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

things

I have a small TFT screen here, WITH the driver board. The driver board has 2 connectors on it. The first connector has: ON/OFF, SCREEN, GND, BRIGHT and COLOUR.

The 2nd has: VIDEO, TFT +9V, VIDEO GND and TFT GND

I am confused to what inputs go where, before I noticed the 2nd connector I thought SCREEN was the video input, but that seems wrong now. Most of them are pretty self explanatry, but I am stuck on what I need to feed into SCREEN, BRIGHT and COLOUR.

I have a feeling SCREEN may be for widescreen/normal mode selection, but I wanna ask before I blow anything up :D

EDIT: I am assuming it's just composite video input.

Last edited:
Do you have a mart number for the TFT?

I have a part number for the TFT driver board. I tried google but got nothing, but: PVS19271-03-01

I'll get a pic of it really quick...

**broken link removed**

Big pic, but you cant see anything without it big ;)

Last edited:
It's working!! Well, kinda. Now I appear to be having that problem where the picture is VERY distorted and runs up and down the screen. i think its a display format (PAL and that stuff) problem, but i'm not 100% sure if it is, or how to fix it. I think the display is PAL.

Attachments

• screen 007.jpg
    screen 007.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 306
EDIT: Fixed it!!!

Turns out I had a bbbaddd interference problem! :eek:

Attachments

• screen 002e.jpg
    screen 002e.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 379
Last edited:
Status