Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The first law of throwing away redundant kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

antknee

The first law of throwing away redundant kit states:

"Within 24 hours of deciding categorically that piece of kit will never ever in a million years be of any use, you will be rummaging around in the bin for it".

:)

Corollary: As a result of keeping everything, you will be rummaging around forever for something, never find it, and buy a new one anyway.

And then the one you knew you had all along immediately comes out of hiding.

Unless you simply categorize and file it properly in a nice bin system, in which case you can use a simple search algorithm to find anything anywhere anytime. Label! labe! label!
My common search algorythm is still my brain, but I wrote the labels, and I periodically inspect the bins =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back