Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The Juicebox

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up a couple Juiceboxes ( **broken link removed** ) for $5 each the other day...thought they might be useful. Turns out they're running Samsung S3C44B0Xs with JTAG and serial comm vias available (some are pads). I completely got rid of the Chip-on-Board ROM, and am trying to JTAG a program into memory. The problem is I can't find any JTAG software for Windows. I could just use Linux (downloading Fedora as I'm typing this) but I don't have any other Linux boxes and don't want to lose everything else on the computer. Cygwin didn't work out (wouldn't build any of the Linux JTAG programs), and I'm not sure what to do now. Thought I had it for a while, but then I killed the Juicebox and the program didn't change, so it had never interfaced/connected with the 'box. The S3c44B0X is an ARM7TDMI processor running @ 66MHz. I've searched for a few hours (more than 3) on Google, etc. and have found nothing program-wise.

Is anybody else out there using an ARM7 windows compiler/debugger/programmer?

-Infamous

I found a couple at the chain "Marshalls." It's a clothing store (discount/overstock kinda stuff), and they were the last two in the toys section. I'd try ebay/internet to find them, I have a feeling that it was just a random occurance.

They were being sold over here in the UK by an Argos clearance outlet for around £10 - nearly bought a couple but thought better of it (would get bollocked by the missus if I came home with any more "projects")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back