Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The LCR T4 problem after the program firmware does not know the capacitor

electronium

greeting uesrs this froum
The device was also in trouble
Charged Polyester 225J Capacitors After a few days of charge, I mistakenly hit the capacitor by confidence that the 1UF polyester capacitors are spontaneously discharged I hit the tester
I ordered the micro damge borne device from the micro site and installed the device with the main file of the device with the new program firmware and the CH341A software, but no longer recognizes the capacitors' values.

All the SMD resistors check on the board. They had no problem
To test a 470UF 10V capacitor, according to ESR photo and the capacity is wrong, Engineer may I have a wrong fusebit?

۲۰۲۴۰۵۲۵_۱۸۱۶۴۳.jpg

۲۰۲۴۰۵۲۵_۱۸۱۷۱۳.jpg

Last edited:

Latest threads

Back