The PC Parallel Port

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digimaniac

Hi Guys and Girls,
I am on a project and I need to join a relay to my PC and so I need a data sheet for the Parallel port where I'll join my project to it, so please help me.

From Google...

Beyond Logic: **broken link removed**

Beyond Logic: **broken link removed**

Thanks DigiTan,
But I searched @ Yahoo and Google before asking at the forum and I found this Site (Suppose this is because we are both Digi) But I don't want a this I want a model about the port with the aid of drawing to know the place of each pin.
By The way I am new to electronics world and I thank you For your great help and will be more thankful if you offered me more.
Thanks You Alot
Yours Digimaniac.

Some A+ Certification sites might cover the software end of the LPTs in greater detail. I once found a really good relay project a few years ago that might provide more insight. It's a really old link (like 1997 but if it's still around, I'll edit in another link.

I know how to interface hardware to the parallel port of the PC using VB.NET, if you need any help you can drop by to my Messenger...

Thanks Alot Guys

Sorry for not thanking you for the last 5 days as I was really busy at my college ,but that was a great job from you but that's all I get fom the net too and I think we can't find anything better so I am so thankful to you all and concerning you UDI_HAKIM I'll add you to my contact list throught the messenger as you offered me as I need to know more from your job and Thank you all
Yours
Digimaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…