The Swizzler II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vizier87

Last edited:
If you wanted to get the impression across that the software was applying the effect in real time you might have wanted to use something besides still frame images.... As nice as the transitions are no one honestly cares about the transitions in a set of still frames, and I'm wondering what use this would be to true realtime video? Perhaps Video DJ'ing but you need to am something like this at that market specifically tune the software with input from people that would actually use it. I mean it looks like it has possibilities but it seems kind of directionless right now.

that's the hitch, my friend's lappy is not the best to capture the video transitions on a video with moving objects. But the transitions can still be applied to vids (you can play a movie and apply the effects, try the software out, it is pretty wicked).
About the directionality, I'd have to ask him on that coz I'm not really a software guy.

Vizier, as far as directionality I was talking about who you're talking to nothing whatsoever to do with software. This forum is full of geeks experts weirdos and nerds galore, I'm going to wager there are very few people interested in software that would allow you to be a video DJ, so this is about the worst possible place you could ask for feedback on the topic.

I know that, Scead, but getting A feedback here is kinda cool.. anyway there will be a phase 2 video which will make you interested.. wait for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…