Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

thermal printer code

Status
Not open for further replies.

neelam29

hi all. i want to design aproject in which i have to interface fujitsu thermal printer 628MCL103 with pic18f4550. can anybody help me out to how to proceed. does anybody ahve the code made on this. please give me.i am in urgency nd goin mad on how to begin ..atleast help me out on what steps to follow from start to end to inteface thermal printer to pic...

please please hlep me out

thanking u
neelam

i read that manual but thre insnt any step to step instruction written... its only given that so and so dimension is needed and motor runs on so and so voltage ..there r n no. of dots in one line....

but how to start now after reading this..what step to follow..........please help

You need to know exactly what signals the printer requires, it should be in the datasheet, if not you don't have the full datasheet - what type of interface does it have?.

hi
Look at this:

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back