Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

This is the deal I like helping people who Enjoy Electronics & pic progamming

Status
Not open for further replies.

be80be

I lost my wife last year at this time and if it wasn't for this hobby , Or love of this hobby
programming Electronic. I would of lost my mind. But having people to share ideas with has help me stay sane. So I came up with a idea to give some thing back, I my have done that wrong if so I'm sorry.

I just wanted to let some win a pickit3 because I figured that would be fare way to do it seeing I can't give every one one it was a dumb Idea so to make this right if electro-tech wants I will donate the same prizes for the next contest they have.

One more thing I'm not a owner of any forum this was really something to give back a little for all the help I have had from here and some forums i post on sorry if I did any thing wrong

Hi, sorry to hear of your loss, but happy to hear you're getting through it. I went through somehting similar awhile back, and ETO, and the other members and friends I made here, was about my only life line. What you propose is a great idea. I would support it, if that would make any difference :)

Last edited:
Burt:

I lost my wife last year at this time and if it wasn't for this hobby , Or love of this hobby programming Electronic. I would of lost my mind.

I'm sorry to here that "Brother". Since, I saw your first post. I believe, you have sincere intentions. "That has not changed"

But having people to share ideas with has help me stay sane. So I came up with a idea to give some thing back, I my have done that wrong if so I'm sorry.

I look forward to :be80be: contributions; you have friends here. If anything friends do, "listen" and understand. You've had a hard year,brother. Try to remember how far you've come, and try to only look forward; the past is an empty siphon that will empty your spirit, inspiration and time. Spend it on the "Present and future"

I just wanted to let some win a pickit3 because I figured that would be fare way to do it seeing I can't give every one one it was a dumb Idea so to make this right if electro-tech wants I will donate the same prizes for the next contest they have.

Not cheap to do by yourself. With all the troubles the country and the world; has been through. Sometimes I like to do things in a group. I don't know how much other members could pool but, I wouldn't mind donating on top of my annual contribution to this site. " your not alone, "Brother" keep remembering that in the future.

One more thing I'm not a owner of any forum this was really something to give back a little for all the help I have had from here and some forums i post on sorry if I did any thing wrong

I'm looking forward with hope your able to be with friends in coming new year. Enjoying what you have; form new relationships and create opportunities for yourself. I've lived my life as a lone Wolf. People on this site reached out to me when I was not myself. Your not the only one with regrets. Their is plenty more of us here. The thing is we're still here.

Hang in their; brother. Thinking outside your bubble, by including others, will create; how you form your "purpose" in the "future".

When ever I'm having a crummy day and people everywhere seem to crap on me. I find someone and do something nice for them. "You and I seem share a similar way to deal with life"

Merry Christmas, Burt, Your doing good in my book. "Can't wait to share another Chapter with you":)

Sincerely, ETO Member.

killivolt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back