Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

This sort of made my day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcmtech

Banned
Most Helpful Member
Ever do a general search for your screen name you use here? :eek:

I did and boy have I (or at least an alternate personality) has been busy! :p

Apparently I do awards ceremony's, **broken link removed**

I did a top notch job on some Christmas lighting in Indianapolis YouTube - Canal de tcmtech

I do global asset management consulting for semiconductor company's, **broken link removed**

I have a technical council in Maryland named after me, **broken link removed**

Plus there are loads of links to my threads and posts on the two main forums I hang out at but that would just be bragging. :rolleyes:
No wonder I am tired all the time and sleep so well. :D

In all good humor who else has found out their screen name is associated with other things far beyond what you knew of? :)

I just show up in a few forums I am active in. Maybe a few sheriff's department wanted list too. Boring stuff. :)

The screen name is just a connection to my love affair with ammunition. :)

Ron

I just show up in a few forums I am active in. Maybe a few sheriff's department wanted list too. Boring stuff. :)

The screen name is just a connection to my love affair with ammunition. :)

Ron

One long time friend of mine enjoys it too. He is reloading for a shoot, he uses a 40cal pistol with self designed speed loading clips. He's an aerospace machinist. He does a lot of our smart missiles and air craft stuff. Not sure but, I now it's little things that go into aircraft.

Home spun and he likes anything that goes boom. He bought a speed loader with all this furnishings to help in the process.

I don't seem to care much about it. But, I like to plink a can or two on occasion. I don't own a weapon but, I can use anything anybody put's in my hands; if need be.

Speaking of guns, he play's bass guitar too!

Last edited:
I'm worldwide -- in every field of study, practice, manufacturing, etc.

I have searched my screen name before, as well. I am, according to google, a small Christian publisher, and a German rock song by the band Oomph!, not to mention a member on this forum, a YouTube subscriber, and my comments show up every now and then on other sites.
Der Strom

The vast majority of mine seem to be things I've posted on other forums or such; I've had my handle since I first joined /. and K5 in the late 1990s, later Fark (no longer active on any of 'em). Although I did find a couple of strange "photobucket"-style accounts with pictures that aren't mine:

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
Flickr: cr0sh's Photostream

Plus this:

Coline BEAL (Cr0sh): Her videos, favorites and more on Dailymotion

I guess I'm French, and (possibly?) female - LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back