Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TicTac Joule thief needs your love (and votes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krumlink

I made an instructable **broken link removed**

for a contest, and I need your votes. Please register or log on and help me out! I will forever be greatful :)

Heres a pic.

Attachments

• 03-16-08_0319.jpg
    03-16-08_0319.jpg
    426.6 KB · Views: 201
nice idea with that "tic tac" box... i liked those when i was kid! still exist? last time i saw them was long time ago here in Greece.. btw where's your rusty nail? :D

Maybe there's a focus adjustment on your camera phone, or a 'quality' setting? My camera has an 'options' menu while I'm in photo mode, and I can select resolutions from 160 x 120 up to the camera's limit. It came with the default at very low resolution.

Yes, I don't know why they were so fuzzy, They usually come out cleaner.

Ok. I voted, but i have no idea what i voted for (like most americans... :D)

krum, I think maybe pez dispenser. More personality I never understood tic tac, to easy to choke. Besides I'd rather kill elephants at 10 paces.

I would have to second the pez dispenser. That is just plain class right there.

Krumlink said:
I made an instructable **broken link removed**

for a contest, and I need your votes. Please register or log on and help me out! I will forever be greatful :)

Heres a pic.

After remembering a joule thief mountable inside the metal cap of a focusing torch bulb, by replacing the filament bulb by a white LED, I would rather refrain from voting for his.

We do expect much better Ideas from Krumlink.

I'm disappointed in you Krumlink, I thought you would have learned not to have multiple accounts from your experiance here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back