Time machine problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't you see my answer that I posted a week ago?
Sorry you have the wrong parallel reality try the one 5.328911000222987 seconds behind this one.

This post is fun!

Oh that one! I knew I shouldn't have substituted the 1.61803398874 yocto farad flux capacitor for the 6.6260657 zepto farad one! WHAT WAS I THINKING?

Hello,

I built a time machine too, but i wont use it because every time i go back in
time i not only loose the machine because it wasnt designed yet, but i forget that i
built one in the first place and have to redesign it all over again! That's just too much
work so i'll stay here in present for now
I'm afraid to go forward in time too, because i might go past the time of my death.

Sure why not. I know people stuck in the past and others doing their best to avoid being in the present. Someone being stuck in the future sort of just rounds out the bunch.

Do you know where I can get a non-polarized flux capacitor?

The one I have now is polarized, meaning I have to reverse the leads on it depending on whether I want to go forward or back in time.

Maybe AC-coupling it would help? Or add a bridge rectifier? Having trouble finding diodes that have a 1.21 jigawatt rating though...

I use a DPDT switch for the polarized flux cap and then a butt-load of diodes in parallel (with obvious precautions) inline with the cap. A halo-type ground lightning arrestor funnelled straight into the flux cap helps also.

Well, I'm stuck in the past with all you retards. I try to get back to the future by posting hints of brilliance but so far no time travelers have seen my bottle messages.

However, having spoken at length to the potato king I believe I am to be rescued soon. I also own a red polka dot dress.

Bruce.

Last edited:
I use a DPDT switch for the polarized flux cap and then a butt-load of diodes in parallel (with obvious precautions) inline with the cap. A halo-type ground lightning arrestor funnelled straight into the flux cap helps also.
I also need a 50 ohm 1.21 jigawatt resistor for the RFC (resistor flux capacitor) filter network. Anyone know where I can find one? The ones I get at Radio Shack always burn up everytime I fire up the Mr. Fusion (but then, they are a bit underrated for the task, like 10 watts or so).

How do you ground the lightning arrestor? With a long enough wire so you can still get up to 88 mph while keeping the ground connection intact?

Sorry but "should" is not good enough, I do not wish to end up in the 60's when Audioguru, eric and 3v0 all had massive afros and tight leather pants
I missed the 60's.
I lived in Vancouver but moved to Toronto when all the hippies in Toronto went to Vancouver.

I never had an afro and never had long hair.
I had a leather coat and shoes but never had leather pants. My pants were polyester.
I guess I didn't look "cool". I looked like a geek in the 60's.
I looked cool in the discos of the 70's and 80's.

HHO hmm. I just use a phase locked loop with a 555 timer to pull the energy right out of the local environment! Every time your favorite TV station or radio station goes weak, Thats me charging up!

I dumped the Mr fusion too.
Now I use a MR coffee with colloidal silver filter papers. I dont go anywhere but I feel like I am every where at once!
I'm Kind of shy about being near metal detectors now though.

I worked at a few places that had time dilation devices.

They could stretch out a 8 hour work day to feel like you were there a week!

But the odd side effect was less work was acomplished despite the longer time period!

I worked at a few places that had time dilation devices.

They could stretch out a 8 hour work day to feel like you were there a week!

But the odd side effect was less work was acomplished despite the longer time period!

I was thinking I need to build a time machine that stops time. That way I could take my time during a work project and still have it completed before the end of the day.

kv

Last edited:
My time machine looked like it worked fine, I just figured it woulden't be a good idea to ride in it on the first try. Only when I hit the radio control for it to come back did I realize my mistake.

I thought about that dilemma with mine too.
Fortunately I had the insite to write up the whole design, construction process, and my life story relating to its construction and then put it in the machine before I sent it off. I then programed it to go back to an earlier point in my life just in case I lost it.

Or so thats what the paperwork said when it showed up in my yard!

My future self was rather clever with that maneuver. Instead of spending my life's work and family inheritance building one, only to finish it when I am in my 90's and too old, bitter and feeble to use it, I got one for free in my early 30's!

Sure its a causality loop but it works in my favor!

Well, I figured the best place to send mine would be to meet the inventor of cold fusion, Gilbert Morales, before he was famous. So I programmed in Roswel NM, July 7, 1947, to his exact location on his parents ranch. I just wanted him to see how cool of things we can make these days thanks to him. It was programmed to come back on its own, I did think of that, but it must have colided with something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…