Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

tl594

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudyyy

i have a laptop and there is an ic tl594 pulse width modulation switching control unit that is damged i want to replace it but i don't have it in my area please do know of any electronic device i can take it from

High precision.
Just be careful to replace it. Similar with tl494 but different (can't simply replace with). What kind of load that been supplied?

hey thanks but i have looked some old pc supplies and i didn't find it can it be found in any other one

It would really help if we knew where you are. Nothing specific, just narrow it down to the country or even the continent. Also, if you would define "available" it would further improve things. (Can you spend anything, how many you need, how urgent is it, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back