Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Touch sensitive door switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

altun

Hi,

Please pardon my English, I'm trying my best.
I've been looking for information about designing a touch sensitive switch for my car. This forum seems to have plenty of users with more than enough knowledge to the subject.

The Project:
I want to remove the handles from all the doors of the car. The idea is to replace the mechanical mecanism with a motor, activated by a touch sensitive switch.
I want to make the installation stealth so that the switch is not visible.
I have thought about power issues and I have made an extra line to the battery hidden in the bottom of the car so I can recharge the battery from outside the vehicle.

I work in a car body repair shop, so I have access to both welding and molding facilities. I have a limited knowledge for electronics. With a little guidance I think I will be able to make this project a success.

Thanks in advance for any reply.

Hikmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back