Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tpms

Status
Not open for further replies.

VizualXTC

Ok, I have searched and found only one thread about the TPMS. The only problem is there was no useful information about it. Here is what I am asking.

Is there a circuit anywhere on this board that detects pressure and can transmit it.

Is there a circuit anywhere on this board that can take that transmission and turn it into information that a PC could interpret.

I am putting a PC in my car, and one of the luxuries I would like to have, is the ability to monitor pressure in my tires. I know there are aftermarket TPMS' but they all use an LCD to display the values. I want it on my PC desktop. I have found only one system that allows that aftermarket, and it is over $2300USD for the kit. A little out of my personal budget.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back