Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transformer 120 volts to 39ish volts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvlr

I'm looking for a transformer that can get me from 120 volts (wall electricity) to something 38 to 40 volts with at least 9 amps? Anybody know a good website where I can find one? And please don't just say eBay. I can't find one. If you know of one there, please give me a link or give me pointers on what key words I should be searching for.

I like Antekinc.com. I'm thinking about one of their transformers.

**broken link removed**

I have one more question though:
"Do I adjust the output voltage of a transformer if I change the input voltage? "

It's on a different page though because it seemed more appropriate as a general question:
https://www.electro-tech-online.com...i-change-the-input-voltage.102466/#post834822

I'd really appreciate it if you know the answer to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back