Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transformer connector

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Doughey

I am building a wooden box to hold an LED strip and will be using a 120VAC to 12VDC transformer which has a single prong male connector. I need to know the name of this connector. Also, I need to have a female receptor embedded in the box to receive this male connector... preferably one which has a two wire prong on the other end for the two wires from the LED strip.
Could someone more knowledgeable than I tell me what the name of this female end is and possibly a part number if it needs one.
Thanks very much for your help. This is my 1st forage into the electronics jungle and am pretty much clueless...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back