Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transformer Diagram

jb33

Hi All,
I am having a difficult time finding a diagram on this so I can get some theory for it.

Any ideas?
20240916_100922.jpg
20240916_100929.jpg
20240916_100948.jpg

It's off of a circuit board used in a vacuum pump. These vacuum pumps are used in much larger systems for making semiconductors.

My entire problem is that a magnetic contactor is not being tripped by a relay. The relay has the required AC voltage sitting on the middle leg, but I'm not getting the 12VDC to the coil so it will close. I'm actually not reading any DC voltage at the coil, but rather, around 3VAC. It's been kicking my butt for a while now.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back