Transistor relay switch from line level AC signal - I Need Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

There was no working opamp design posted by you in this thread?, and no posts suggesting your posted circuits were viable?. Personally I don't use simulators, but an opamp design like you should have used is so simple, and so obvious in it's design, that there's no need to simulate anyway.

The bridge rectifier 'design' is basically just the opamp circuit without the opamp amplifier on the front, but instead of one diode drop you lose two of them, plus the voltage require to switch the darlington driver arrangement.

Have you tried it with a single diode rather than the bridge?, to reduce voltage drop you could use germanium diodes rather than silicon.

Hi Sam!

Yer nice one i measured it out of my sound card and found the same, which is very very handy because the circuit will work as it is now with 1.2v input required! Lovely

See you in the grime wednesday
(If this is the same sam Jelfs?!)

there is only one Sam Jelfs

yeah, shall see you in the labs on Wednesday, hopefully we'll both be having a bit more luck by then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…