Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transmitters and Beepers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl Atkinson

I have an invention or rather an 'idea' that I need industry help with to work out if it is feasible, to develop a prototype and then patent/trademark as appropriate. Am sure I am not the first...

I will explain the concept. Forgive the terms I use, my background is as a sales and marketing director.

In essence I need a small transmitter (?) that will activate a beeper (not a pager). Literally the transmitter would activate the beeper, say 4 times.
So you press the button and the beeper, beeps.

This would need to work over a large range, say 0.5 -1km and the beeper would need to be small. Ideally a cube 1cm x 1cm x 1cm.

I guess it sounds simple but I wonder if the size may be an issue.

Can anyone help?

Tks in advance

Carl

Hi Checkmate,

I had a look at that link you posted.
Perhaps you would care to translate some of the relevant points,
in order that i can try to get some idea of what its all about ?

Thanks John :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back