Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

triac with 89c51 + wireless system

Status
Not open for further replies.
sir / mam

i have two questions:

1.) how can i interface triac with the microcontroller 89c51? please send me the circuit. how can i control the output.

2.) how can i interface wireless control system ( e.g. in remote control car) with 89c51? which kind of modulation is required ?

regards,
simran

simrantogether said:
sir / mam

i have two questions:

1.) how can i interface triac with the microcontroller 89c51? please send me the circuit. how can i control the output.
presuming ur going to control AC , better to use an opto-isolator between the gate and uC .and power control by delayed triggering (u'll need a zero crossing detector part)

2.) how can i interface wireless control system ( e.g. in remote control car) with 89c51? which kind of modulation is required ?

regards,
simran
option depends on excat requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back