Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Trouble programming flash petterns on a SHO-ME Dual switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

YMFC.FP05

Hi,

I recently installed permanent mount blue LED beacons on my Jeep wrangler, and have dual switch controls for the front and back bumper LED wig-wags, and a dual switch for the 360 beacons. I can manually change the patterns with the green wiring touching the ground, but then that is pattern for the off/on switch. I am having trouble figuring out how to program flash patterns in the switch, and the SHO-ME instructions that came with the switch are useless.

Anyone have any knowledge on this? Thanks

JoeJeep

One other note, possibly the switch isnt friendly with the lights. The beacons said the green wire was for flash patterns, and the white wire was for sync, and if you wanted the lights to alternate, not to use the white wires, but the dual switch is saying the white wire should be used for the pattern changes. A bit confused here. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back