TV Signal Jammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

j.vimal

Well, a simple circuit would do!

I want to know how to make a 'wicked' toy. My friend has been irritating me a lot. So, when I go to his house, I want to JAM the signals he is receiving, Is there any way to do it?

Jamming anything would do!
(But it should be reversible!! Or else, he would find out and kill me...)

It would be better if this would work over a large radius. Since, his house is just about 10 meters away from mine, on the other side of the street!

Well, any 'other' wicked circuits would do!

Thanks!
Vimal
PS: My exams gonna start tomorrow! So, please bear with me, if i am not able to reply...

There are a number of points here:

Firstly, you haven't entered your location, so we've no idea what TV system you are talking about!.

Secondly, this is almost certainly illegal.

Thirdly, as you wish to wipe out TV reception over a reasonably sized area - you are likely to find peoples knuckles meeting with your face!.

Oops! Sorry... its like taking about a problem with a PC without telling the specs.

Ok. I live in India. What has this to do with Jamming? Anyway...
Yes, this is obvious that it is illegal. But I want to show my friend what I can do!

No!! I am sorry! I never thought I would wanna wipe out an area! LOL

My friends house would do!!

Vimal

j.vimal said:
Oops! Sorry... its like taking about a problem with a PC without telling the specs.

Ok. I live in India. What has this to do with Jamming? Anyway...

Because different countries use different frequencies, some UHF, some VHF, some both - no point building a UHF jammer if your TV's use VHF!.

Yes, this is obvious that it is illegal. But I want to show my friend what I can do!

No!! I am sorry! I never thought I would wanna wipe out an area! LOL

My friends house would do!!

It's surprising how far should effects can travel, many years ago an unstable aerial preamplifier wiped out one TV channel over about a square mile of the town I work in!.

the esyest wod be to snek in the living room nd plug ot the antena

my shocker in the projets page interfers whith TVs (especaly wen run of an wall wart)

by transmiting an signal the same freq. cod interfer whith the TV but it wod interfar TVs over an area(10m or 100m)

or an full pruf plan:go in there whith an big hamer an smash the TV to bits. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

dont bother whith this in can be complicated and it wod only get you in truble.

i say take out his radio, thats real simple, and you can transmit really annoying music or even your own voice over it :lol:

just make yourself a noose, and hook it onto his houses antenna and give it a good yank. Instant way to lose a friend and lose a few teeth in the process :lol:

Or hoking up an device that ocslialtes and conets the antena for 20s and then disconects for 10s,so the ciclke cointinues driving your frend insane trying to watch his favoire show.Dont forget to disarm it afrer an feu houres,days,or even weks,meaby even monts of you dare(but sometine the baterys vill have to wear out)!

Its garentyed to derive your frend insane(esepcaly is he has bad templer)

Don't do it if your frend dosent have an sence of humor!!!(Or you mingt have an opointment whith the dentist)
:lol: :lol:

j.vimal said:
I want to know how to make a 'wicked' toy. My friend has been irritating me a lot. So, when I go to his house, I want to JAM the signals he is receiving, Is there any way to do it?
There is a way, provided that you want to get in serious trouble with a number of nearby people and possibly the police.

Dont take the above advice of smashing the object, because that makes the process irreversible without replacement.

Why not make up a wireless TV converter LOL. First, you will have a unit that converts RF waves into infrared, and then you will have your FM transmitter. Now, figure out what code you have to send to the TV to change it to channel 5000 or something stupid. :lol: Now somehow, inject that code in the fm transmitter, and it will bounce into the receiver which then goes into the TV. Make sure the receiver is hidden when your victim is in the house. Now your friend will see the station changed without him pressing a single button.

best of all, it only affects his TV.

try this. i haven't tried it, but it will supposedly jam the IR signal of the remote for the tv . . . and his stereo, sorround system, dvd, vcr . . . . . :lol:

the tv repairman will tell him that he has too much sunlight in the room or something, then he will wait till night and try it, it still won't work :lol:

a simpler, more efficient circuit could probably be made with a 555 timer.

Attachments

• jammer.gif
    2.1 KB · Views: 3,288
To me that may be a power-sucking oscillator. I suggest using 2 NPN's or 2 PNP's not a PNP and an NPN, especially if they are rated under 1 amp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…