Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

two sets of volt sources for OPs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

senmeis

Hello,

I have to build a sinus generator. The problem is, this oscillator must take 0V as the axis, that is, with positive half waves above 0V and negative ones below 0V. Must I use two sets of volt sources if I use Ops?

Best wishes,
Senmeis

You can, but you don't need to - simply couple the output via a capacitor, with a resistor to 0V. But often, it's easier to use two supplies with opamps - and if the output requires to be DC coupled, then you will have to.

senmeis said:
I have to build a sinus generator....
I usually try to avoid sinus generators, especially in winter during cold and flu season. I just hate the periodic drip..drip...drip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back