Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Uaa1006

Status
Not open for further replies.

lafa-arles

Is there anyone who has information about UAA1006? I need to get either the pinning or the block-diagram or the circuit-schema.
I've a door-locking system which fails (for AUDI 100 QUATTRO - Q44).
When "googeling" I couldn't find the slightest info about part leaflets.
Many thanks in advance

Thank you Mickster,
you are quite right, scarce for this IC. The information you sent I knew already, with every link.
To give still another idea: it was used in the years end 80est by VDO-Swiss, for even this door-locking device. I have a lot of difficulty to accept that this IC was used only by VDO, even if it possible that it was made custom taylored. If so, why there are still such a lot of units in the market? BTW, my IC was made by Philips but nothing to find on the site of Philips.
Hopefully that a "know-all" will help me still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back