Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Uc3770

Status
Not open for further replies.

samarsingla

Hi all,
I need some help running this IC UC3770. I think it is just an Hbridge. Can someone please tell me what are pins 2, 16, 7, 8, 9, 10 for?? Please also tell me how to connet protection diodes? Are free wheeling diodes, back clamp diodes the same?
Thanx.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I read the datasheet only first. But couldn't make out what emitters, current, I0, I1 mean. No explaination is given describing what they are. I couldnt find anything on google either except the datasheet. So, can someone tell me what these pins do.
Thanx.

The first page of the Datasheet tells you what it is. They make you read carefully.
I0 = Input low or .4 volts
I1= Input High or 2.4v

Attachments

• Clipboard01.gif
    Clipboard01.gif
    61.1 KB · Views: 343
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back