Ultrasonic and Radio Frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

wowowee

Gud Day!
Using one PIC16F877, can i be able to manipulate and send data simultaneously from an ultrasonic transmitter and radio frequency transmitter? How am I be able to implement this?

microcontrollers do not and cannot process instructions simultaneously (except multiple mcu parallel processing), instructions execution happens so fast that to humans seem simultaneous.

Thank you...
So, could it still be possible to send and ultrasonic and radio frequency at almost at the same time? Like if we say, the ultrasonic is driven by the PWM module while the radio frequency is driven by another module like a normal output pin. So, is this scenario possible?If it is or it is not, could you please give me an advise as to what approaches would I apply to be able to manipulate this easily.

there is no easy straightforward solution to what you ask, as they say, the devil is in the detail...
The ultrasonics will need an interface of some kind, as will the RF side of things, so to a large extent, what you do and how you go about things will depend on that alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…