Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ultrasonic transducer driver circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonTHK

Hello Electro tech online

I want to build an ultrasonic cleaner as a weekend project :)

I will be using these transducers: **broken link removed**

I know how to make a circuit that provides the frequenze, but what should drive the transducers? A very big transistor?

Thanks in advance

hi Simon,
You could wind your own 40KHz power transformer

Attachments

• Applicatin of Multiple Frequency Ultrasonics 050630.pdf
    427 KB · Views: 1,129
  • datasheet.pdf
    118.2 KB · Views: 669
Last edited:
Kit avalable from Jaycar KC5499 @ $199 mutch cheaper than an equv comercial unit here. Its powered from 12V dc @2.5A. The transducer is driven with 250V AC squarewave. The PIC micro comes pre programed that drives it.

Attachments

• ULTRASONIC Clean.jpg
    ULTRASONIC Clean.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,762
  • ULTRASONIC Clean2.jpg
    ULTRASONIC Clean2.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,085
Last edited:
What about ultrasonic humidifer elements, couldn't they be used for ultrasonic cleaning if the tub was redesigned, and frequency lowered a harmonic or two?

hi everyone.

I want to ask how can I fit ultrasonic transducer in biodecontaminamination machine for increasing penetration efficiency?
Do you have any idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back